Wednesday 29 February 2012

Media Student Testimonial - Siddhartha Behl

After I (Siddhartha Behl) completed my graduation in Delhi, I worked with an international bank as a quality analyst. During my tenure there, I realized that this was not what I wanted and my interest was in media related work, however I did not have much experience in that field. I had heard about WLC India from a number of people and knew that they offered PG courses in different fields of media. I contacted WLC got enrolled and joined this organization as a media student in July 2011.


Since then it’s been seven months that I’ve spent here, being a part of number of programmes and exercises that have improved my knowledge of the media and has strengthen my confidence in myself. I glad to be a part of this organization and look forward to gaining more expertise in the field of media. I believe that the time here would polish my skills well and make me market ready by the end of it. This journey is fun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment