Tuesday 28 February 2012

Media Student Testimonial - Shweta Kumar

Before I “Shweta Kumar” came to “WLCI College Of India” I was a school student n cleared my class 12th in 2011.Before getting into media I had decided to do B.Com or English Honors. and do graduation in DU. But then suddenly I changed my mind to go into reporting line where I ‘ve to join Media. I just wanted to be unique from rest of the people. I wanted to be different from others by being a reporter. When I was searching for best media Institute I found WLCI Collegeadd in TOI Newspaper. I found it different from other Private college of Mass-Comm. Then I Researched on this college in net n found lot of information about it and found that the college imparted valuable knowledge. After giving the Entrance test, I got selected n got admission. This College is giving me all things which I need that which can help me to be an reporter.



From September 5th 2011 I have learnt many valuable things which is very important to me n benefit. This is the college were it organize camp where different campus people n interact with each other n be friends. I love to b in this college n want to enjoy more in my life like this only I got such nice friends with me our media batch is an awesome batch these people are so friendly n frank Our Media Batch rocks n students in media batch also.

Thanks for giving me such happiness n thanks for making me a part of this college n thanks a lot for giving me such awesome friends. Our Teacher Mrs. ShrutiPandey Teaches us valuable things which we should Know before going for job.


No comments:

Post a Comment