Thursday 12 April 2012

Media Student Testimonial - Soumya Pillai



Testimonial After completing my graduation in commerce, when I was given the option of choosing the field of my own choice, life couldn’t have been anything better than this. Something what I had dreamt of since my school days was finally at my doorstep. Since I didn’t have a clear picture about the whole media industry, I wanted to study somewhere, where I could get practical experience along with theoretical knowledge. Having shared this idea with my parents, the best solution we could come out with was, studying in a foreign university. Everything was planned and I was almost ready to go to UK. One day while reading newspaper my eye caught a very interesting slug line “ Earn While You Learn ”. Next step was inquiring about the college and the course. Finally I dropped the plan of going abroad and studying in India here in WLCI College.

Studying here in WLC Media College makes me feel very happy that I am getting 100% out of this college. This institution gives me right amount of input with vast exposure about industry. The practical knowledge is given a great importance, which helps each an every student of this institution to survive tough competition in the market.

Different professionals of the respective industries are hired as our visiting faculties, who train the students as per the industrial standard. WLCI organizes soft skills and attitude classes for the personal development of the students. Twice a year we have a Cutting-Edge Camp, where the students of different campuses meet and are trained together which includes lot of activities with learning. This helps each an every student to shape his or her career in the best possible way.

1 comment: