Tuesday 6 March 2012

Media Student Testimonial - Vinod Singh

Before I came to WLCI College of India I was a student and cleared my graduation    in 2011.Before getting into media I had decided to do MBA in Human Resource Management.  But then suddenly I changed my mind to go into FILM direction line where I‘ve to join Media. I just wanted to be unique from rest people I wanted to be different from others by being a business house. When I was searching for best media Institute I found WLCI College ads in “Discovery and national geographic channel”. I found it different from other Private Media school, then I researched on this college in net n found lots of information about it n found valuable. After giving Entrance test on all I got selected n got admission. This College is giving me all things which I needed that which can help me to be a good film director.


Thanks for giving me such happiness n thanks for making me a part of this college n thanks a lot for giving me such awesome friends. Our Teacher Mrs. Shruti Pandey teaches us the core skills required for Industry simultaneously briefing us on the things which we should know before going for job.

From July 2011, I have learnt many valuable things which is very important to me n beneficial. This is the college were it organize camp where different campus people n interact with each other n be friends. I love to b in this college n want to enjoy more in my life like this only I got such nice friends with me our media batch is an awesome batch these people are so friendly n frank Our Media Batch rocks n students in media batch also. 


No comments:

Post a Comment